Monday, August 21, 2006

08/21/06

Wow it has been a while since I have posted and soooooo much has happened. First if all, the summer has ended and fall starts on wednesday. Not too happy with my apartment and my roommate keeps a liquor store in his room. So thanks to my parents, I will hopefully be out of here soon. On another note, last week was my vacation to the Bahamas. Our stops were Nassau, Cococay (Royal Caribbean owned island), and Key West. I has alot of fun on vacation and plan to take cruises in the future. In Nassau I purchases 2 more masks for my collection bringing a total to 3. I got the one for $20 and haggled the other down from $50 to $25. I will try to upload the pictures from the cruise either today or tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun on your cruise. i especially enjoyed the towel face :) can't wait for alaska!! hehe.

caitlin

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Hey Bro glad to hear you got of of that hell hole. hope you are ready for the game this weekend

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Yay! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Aren't the towel animals awesome?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home