Sunday, June 04, 2006

06/04/2006

Well I have been here for 2 days so I think it is time for an update. I am finally moved into my apartment down at Drury :D I have gone around town a little and started to know my way around. I have met both of my roommates and they are nice and we have been getting along great. My first class was today and I like it so far, I think it will help jump start my creative side. There are pictures of me moving in on photobucket so check it out. I have my interview at the library on thursday so hopefully I will have a job this fall. Thats about it for now.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Jess said...

So, how small is it? I always hear horror stories about "Oh, my room/dorm/apartment was so small..." Are they true?

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Steven said...

No it isn't too bad actually. The walk-in closet has my dresser and all my cloths. It is actually about the same size as my room at home, or so it seems.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, I enjoyed your moving in pictures. Reminded me of a day 44 years ago when I first checked in to my dorm room. (Gosh, is it really that long ago?). My dorm room was very small & had 3 students in it including me. We had a bunk bed & another cot that pushed in underneath the bunk bed. Of course we had no kitchen or phone or computer or anything, that was back in the "dark ages". Boy, was I glad when a girl came over and asked if I would like to go to the dining hall with her the next morning for breakfast. I didn't even know where the bathroom was, much less the dining hall!! We miss you at WR. Enjoy Springfield, I did when I was there. Carol H.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home